Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Hoot of a Fun Time in Shanghai

In conjunction with the Gamebryo Seminar we held in Shanghai at the start of this week, we threw a party at Hooters for all of the attendees. Some of the programmers were nervous in the presence of RW women, as opposed to those of the 3D polygonal variety, but everybody had a good time.

This Asia General Manager even got talked in to getting up and doing the "chicken dance" in front of the whole restaurant. If anybody in attendance happened to get video of that, I'm offering cash monies for my sole possession of the Goodale grooving reel. Some of the pictures we got even include me on a bar stool, doing the Y-M-C-A dance. You'll have to click through to the link to all the pictures to find that one (or more?).

We also got video of the toast that I gave (see below). Just before my toast, the Hooters girls were grooving to "Mickey." In my toast, I offered to either dance next, or give a toast, instead. THANK YOU, Val, for leading the crowd in a chant of "Dance! Dance! Dance!" Those of you who know me know that I can make a complete fool of myself while being completely sober. Note that the shot glass I'm holding is actually filled with Sprite, and I was able to easily one-shot it! :-)

To access all the pictures I've posted (to date) from this trip to China, please click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey John, when you gave that options to either dance or toast, i was actually shouting there "both both both"... but Matt was just too louder than me...