Saturday, July 12, 2008

Matt's a Creep, John's a Weirdo!!! (but with standards)

I just want to point out that when we travel to Asia, we work our tails off. It's absolutely, positively MISERABLE!!! Life is just absolutely awful, we're working so hard!!! Now that I'm sure all of my readers believe this, it is with calm assurance that I post this video of us having some FUN! :-)

Matt and I went to a karaoke club in Daegu, South Korea (Val is absent because he had to head up to Seoul) Friday night. We went with our host for this trip, Mr. John Kim from the Daegu Digital Industry Promotion Agency. In the first video clip, below, Mr. Kim is singing Radiohead's "Creep" and adapting the words to say, "You're a creep. You're a weirdo..." It was absolutely hilarious!!! This video is the inspiration for the title of this blog posting, "Matt's a Creep, John's a Weirdo." The parenthetical addition of "but with standards" will remain the personal, inside joke of those on this trip. I will reveal it's meaning only if you purchase a Gamebryo commercial license! :-)



In this second video, below, you hear me yelling in the background for Matt to shake his money maker!!! Can he shake it, or what?!?!?!

No comments: