Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Customer Meetings in Seoul

Today we had some great meetings with customers here in Seoul. Got some helpful feedback as to additional things we can do for them, but largely heard praise for what we are doing right. Such as...

Oh... wait a minute... don't want to tip our hand to our competition of how to do business in Asia!!! But suffice it to say that our distributor here has done a great job, and as we've fine-tuned our processes here in Korea through the multiple visits DB and I have made to the region in the past year, things are rolling along even faster.

So... I'm just posting one photo tonight and keeping my comments short, so I can be fresh for my big ra-ra speech at our launch even here tomorrow. The photo was taken at Vertigo Games here this morning. They are a very satisfied customer, and it's great doing business with them.

No comments: