Saturday, June 7, 2008

Executive Chef, EGT

Tonight I received a short-lived promotion to Executive Chef, Emergent Game Technologies. Cooked spaghetti in my apartment for Val, DB and myself. Now we're hanging out watching "Without a Trace" on Tokyo's Super Drama TV channel. Are we party animals this Saturday night in Tokyo, or what?! Actually... after eating out and entertaining night after night, it's nice to just sit around in my cozy apartment. Never fear, though... after Val and DB finish off their beers, we're going to go totally crazy and have ice cream for dessert. Look out, Tokyo!!! :-)

By the way, I call the Executive Chef promotion short-lived because I accidentally undercooked the noodles and they were a bit tough. I guess I'll have to keep my day job!

I'll be accepting recipe submissions for our next wild, crazy night in Asia. :-)

No comments: